What is PHP?
PHP is Hypertext Preprocessor. It is widely used open source scripting language. PHP scripts are executed on the server. It is absolutely free to use and download. It is strong enough to be at the core of largest blogging system on the web. It is very deep to run the largest social networking sites for instance Facebook, Instagram etc. As well as it is also very easy to learn and develop websites for the beginners.
What you can do after PHP training?
After having the knowledge of PHP you can develop Website’s, Software’s, computer programs and e-commerce web portals.
What you will get after training?
If you are enthusiastic towards your work then you will also get a chance to work on live projects and you can also earn good money.
Requirements of course
- Basic knowledge of Computer and Internet.
- Should be very keen to learn.
- Should have the ability to read and write in English.
- Introduction to WWW, History Understanding client/server roles Apache, PHP, MySQL, XAMPP Installation.
- Basic syntax, Data Types, Variables, Constants, Expressions, Operators, Control Structures, Loops.
- Enumerated Arrays, Associative Arrays, Array Iteration, Multi-Dimensional Arrays, Array Functions.
- Functions, Syntax, Arguments, Variables, References, Pass by Value & Pass by references, Return Values, Variable Scope, include(), require().
- Cookie handling, Session Handling, Login Session.
- Strings and Patterns, Matching, Extracting, Searching Replacing, Formatting.
- Database basics, Indexes, MyAdmin, Connect & Pconnect, MySQL Create, MySQL Insert, MySQL Select, MySQL Update, MySQL Delete, MySQL Truncate, MySQL Drop.
- WHERE condition, Order By, Group By, Having, LIKE, AND OR operators.
- Using SQL functions LCASE, UCASE, AVG, COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX.
If you have any queries about this training then you can contact us for more details. Please us a message or call us at: 79963-06560